top of page
TIED INSURANCE INTERMEDIARIES - INVESTMENTS TEAM (ROCS20502)
ROCS GROUP, INVEST
The ROCS Group is looking to recruit Tied Insurance Intermediaries to join our team, assisting our current and prospective clients pursue their financial goals.
Successful candidates will form part of the ROCS Group team, with several opportunities to grow and develop within the company available, not to mention the benefits related to our insurance, travel, and retail divisions.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- The selected candidates will have outstanding people skills, be ready to work non-fixed hours, as well as have a can-do attitude at all times. Full training will be provided to the successful candidates, however knowledge of spoken and written English and Maltese, computer literacy, and own transport are a requirement.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • promoting and taking care of sales and in so doing seeing to the needs and wishes of clients and prospective clients in the best possible manner and efficiently;
• providing a comprehensive service to clients and prospective clients including but not limited to making suggestions to them as to the most appropriate products in a professional manner after considering the circumstances of the particular client or prospective client;
• co-ordinating with the rest of the staff;
• assistance with promotions, special events and advertising;
• general administration as required
This is a full time role
bottom of page