MAINTENANCE PERSON (ROCS20452)
The ROCS Group is growing and we are looking to hire a motivated and hardworking maintenance person to join our team. With premises in several locations in Malta, we are looking for an individual who has the customer care skills and can-do attitude to support our teams through the provision of a range of duties.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- •Previous experience working within a maintenance role,
•The ability to work on your own initiative as well as within a team,
•Have great communication skills in both Maltese and English.
•In possession of a valid driving license and a clean police conduct.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- Experience in any of the following areas are considered an asset:
• Performing basic maintenance of buildings, grounds, equipment, and furniture, including painting, plastering, and tiling;
• Maintaining company vehicles in safe, clean, and secure condition by scheduling regular maintenance, performing simple maintenance (i.e. cleaning interior and exterior, taking vehicle for state inspections, filling tires with air etc);
• Attending to any breakdowns in the power supply and taking corrective action;
• Reporting any leakage of the water mains and, where possible, undertaking repairs;.
• Maintaining air conditioners and other equipment, within the competency of the employee;
• Driving to and from delivery locations and loading and unloading of delivery goods;
• Interacting with customers to obtain payment, signatures, and giving receipts;
Selected candidates will be on call outside office hours and previous experience is a must.
This is a full time role