We are looking for well-trained housekeepers for roles available both within offices as well as in retail locations.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • Candidates with at least 2 years’ experience in housekeeping at a 5* hotel will be given preference,
• Willingness to train and assist in-salon basics,
• Excellent command of the English language,
• Reliable, honest, and trustworthy,
• Physical ability to carry out cleaning tasks,
• Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Cleaning the interior and exterior of the retail outlets / offices and any property forming part of the Employer’s assets, including movable and immovable furniture, bathrooms, and kitchen maintenance
• Assisting our retail team with every day needs, including assisting in cleaning stations before and after use
• Receiving and serving guests, including assisting managers with cashing operations during busy periods or whenever necessary.
• Assisting makeup artists, nail technicians and managers with all their requirements as may from time to time be required.
• Stock unpackaging and checking upon consignment from abroad
• Stock taking and replenishment on a regular basis as requested by management. Securing and supervising tradesmen/contractors
• Assisting with promotions, special events, and advertising
This is a full time role.
Candidates who apply must be currently based in Malta.