top of page
FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (ROCS20508)
The ROCS Group is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join its team at Head Office. The selected candidate will be in charge of researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs as required
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • Bachelor's degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
• Testing and evaluating new programs
• Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
• Writing and implementing efficient code
• Determining operational practicality
• Developing quality assurance procedures
• Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
• Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
• Training users
• Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
This is a full time role
bottom of page