EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR (ROCS20489)
We are looking for a full-time Executive Personal Assistant to the Director to ensure the smooth management of her day-to-day endeavours, while assisting her in the operation of the various ROCS Group divisions.
The selected candidate must have a solid background in the various ROCS divisions amongst which travel and retail, and will need to be able to handle sensitive and intricate issues in a professional and objective manner. This diverse role will also benefit from candidates with a flair for marketing and an interest in fashion. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with one of Malta’s leading entrepreneurs and TV personality.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • Experience within the travel and retail industry is a must
• Must be fluent in speaking and writing in the English language, however knowledge of the Maltese language will be considered an additional skill.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the company.
• Ability to organise and plan own work.
• Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
• A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be currently located in Malta.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Assisting the Director in the operational tasks carried out as part of her organization, such as calculating negotiating deals, and preparing training material for the various teams.
• Manage Director’s schedule, assessing priority of appointments and meetings, and the reallocation and preparation for these as necessary.
• Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
• Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
• Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
• Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
This is a full time role