The ROCS Group is and we are seeking experienced individuals to assist in leading one of the most popular concept makeup stores on the island in some of Malta’s most prestigious locations, including Sliema, Mosta, Tigné Point, Fgura, and Valletta. We aim to have our assistant managers trained to give our clients the best experience we can, and selected individuals will be set onto the path to train into the role of manager.
We want you to have a passion for service excellence, embrace the challenge of retail sales, and be able to ensure customer satisfaction. The assistant manager will also be responsible for the smooth operations of an INGLOT Store or Studio in the absence of a manager.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience in retail management
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence, the drive to succeed, and enthusiasm
- The ability to take, and appropriately communicate, decisions in an ethical and responsible manner
- The ability to understand and analyze sales figures
- Be highly sales-oriented and results driven
- A strong commitment to continuous learning and development
- An understanding of retail laws, security and health and safety
The key responsibilities of this post include:
- Managing and motivating a team to reach sales targets
- Keeping track of stocks, ordering and minimizing stock loss
- Implementing sales promotions and in-store events
- Serving customers as and when required
- Dealing with queries, complaints and feedback from customers
- Analyzing and interpreting sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes
- Maintaining awareness of market trends, carrying out market research and monitoring what competitors are doing
- Providing reports to senior company executives
This is a full time role with remuneration in line with relevant experience +commission +overtime.