We are looking to hire fully trained nail technicians to join our retail teams at INGLOT the Studio in Sliema, Mosta,Tigné Point and Fgura.
We are looking for individuals who will embrace the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment and delivering excellent customer service. This as well as being outgoing, responsible, and wanting to work in some of the most prestigious locations on the island is the first step to joining our retail team!
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• A thorough knowledge of nails and nail care, including a relevant industry qualification as a nail technician
• A basic knowledge of hand and foot massage techniques
• Excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills
• Willingness to train in our Studio’s specific nail service offerings
• Enthusiasm and excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Be honest, responsible, and reliable
• Past experience within the nail industry will be considered an asset
The key responsibilities of this post include:
• Providing consistent professional nail, hand, and foot treatments in accordance with Studio protocols and accepted certification practices.
• Performing preparatory work and properly cleaning and restocking the work area as required. Handling guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
• Providing accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
• Actively promoting the Studio, treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions, and/or discounts available.
• Meeting the Studio’s service standards.
• Having complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating guests in these areas
• Upholding the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the Studio’s policies and procedures.