Reporting to the Travel Division Manager, ROCS Travel Executives will be required to assist clients in all their travel requirements where requests are received in person, via telephone call, or by email. Our ROCS Travel Executives must ensure that a quality customer service experience is provided, and go the extra mile to ensure clients are well taken care of, exceeding expectations and making ROCS Travel the automatic choice for all travel arrangements.
The selected candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Enthusiasm and strong customer service skills;
- Enjoy working with people, understanding their requirements and have a friendly and outgoing personality;
- Good basic computer knowledge;
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Must be responsible, reliable and trustworthy.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess any of the following:
- An IATA qualification;
- A relevant and accredited qualification in travel;
- Work experience in travel;
- Knowledge of travel ticketing software;
- Prior experience in logistics;
- Knowledge of foreign languages, including Italian, French, German and Spanish would be considered an asset.