We are looking to hire a motivated and hardworking maintenance & delivery person to join our team. With premises in several locations in Malta, we are looking for an individual who has the customer care skills and can-do attitude to support our teams through the provision of a range of duties.
We want you to be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team, be in possession of a minimum of an O’ Level standard of education, and have great communication skills in both Maltese and English. You must also be in possession of a valid driving license and a clean police conduct.
Experience in any of the following areas will be considered an asset:
• Performing basic maintenance of buildings, grounds, equipment, and furniture;
• Maintaining premises and company vehicles in safe, clean, and secure condition;
• Plastering, painting, and tiling;
• Attending to any breakdowns in the power supply and taking corrective action;
• Reporting any leakage of the water mains and, where possible, undertaking repairs;.
• Scheduling complete regular maintenance, servicing and repair of plant, premises, vehicles, and equipment;
• Maintaining all air conditioners and other equipment, within the competency of the employee;
• Carpentry works, when required, for the manufacture and/or maintenance of furniture/wooden apertures or furniture etc;
• Performing simple vehicle maintenance (i.e. cleaning interior and exterior, taking vehicle for state inspections, filling tires with air etc);
• Liaising with superiors about any vehicle or premises maintenance required;
• Keeping driving records (i.e. mileage and fuel receipts) as well as abiding with all driving laws;
• Driving to and from delivery locations and loading and unloading of delivery goods including heavy lifting of packages where necessary;
• Picking up and driving clients to/from the airport to/from apartments/hotels;
• Interacting with customers to obtain payment, signatures, and giving receipts;
• General organization, cleaning, and up-to-date inventory of all storage premises
Selected candidates will be on call outside office hours and previous experience is a must.
Successful candidates will be offered a very attractive financial package.