top of page
TRAVEL CALL CENTRE EXECUTIVES (ROCS20494)
ROCS GROUP, TRAVEL
The ROCS Group is currently looking for Call Centre Executives to join its Call Centre on a full-time basis. You will be the first point of contact for our clients within our travel, retail, and insurance divisions, therefore you must have a professional manner and excellent customer care skills at all times.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Selected candidates will:
• Be able to communicate in both Maltese and English;
• Have excellent communication skills in person, via email, and over the telephone;
• Have a keen interest in travel;
• Be computer literate ;
• Be flexible and willing to learn about our different divisions;
• Be organized and able to multi-task
• Be able to work as part of a team as well as being self-motivated;
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
We will be providing full training to the selected candidates, however at least one years’ experience in customer services or a call centre is a must, and candidates with a background in travel will be given preference.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- •Greet and meet clients, understand their needs and provide them with the appropriate solution(s) to meet their requirements.
•Provide appropriate information and knowledge about the products being offered to customers.
•Reception duties, answering the telephone, making travel appointments and arrangements, operating the computer and point of sale systems.
•Perform all necessary travel duties, which include but are not limited to issuing travel tickets, arranging for rental car services, offering suggestions and providing literature pertaining to trips, excursions, sporting events, concerts, plays etc...
•Responsibility for marketing package tours to individuals and groups.
•Update as required client records and transfer information to the computer client file.
•Share and provide information to other team members on any knowledge gained in respect of both clients as well as suppliers.
•Liaise with the respective suppliers for the provision of the necessary travel services to clients.
•Work consistently towards achieving the sales targets of the division as determined by Management.
•Any other related duties as may be determined from time to time by Management.
This is a full time role
bottom of page