INGLOT THE STUDIO
INGLOT Malta are seeking experienced individuals to grow within our teams and help lead one of the most popular concept makeup stores on the island in some of Malta’s most prestigious locations, including Sliema, Mosta, Tigné Point, Fgura, and Valletta. We aim to have our supervisors trained to give our clients the best experience we can, and selected individuals will be set onto the path to train into the roles of assistant manager and manager.
We want you to have a passion for service excellence, embrace the challenge of retail sales, and be able to ensure customer satisfaction. If you can do this whilst supervising an INGLOT store or INGLOT the Studio, this is the first step to joining our retail team!
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • Experience in retail management
• Excellent communication and people skills
• The ability to lead, inspire, and motivate a team
• The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
• Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
• The ability to take decisions and a sense of responsibility
• The ability to understand and analyze sales figures
• Are highly sales-oriented and results-driven with good business sense
• Have a strong commitment to continuous learning and development
• Have an understanding of retail laws, security and health and safety
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Managing and motivating a team to reach sales targets
• Keeping track of stocks, ordering, and minimizing stock loss
• Implementing sales promotions and in-store events
• Dealing with queries, complaints and feedback from customers
• Analyzing and interpreting sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes
• Maintaining awareness of market trends, carrying out market research and monitoring what competitors are doing
• Providing reports to senior company executives
• Providing accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction.