top of page
ROCS TRAVEL TOUR LEADERS (ROCS20493)
ROCS GROUP, TRAVEL
Do you have what it takes to be a ROCS Tour Leader?
Would you like to be instrumental in creating the magical experiences and service that we are famous for?
Our ROCS Travel tour leaders join us on a part-time basis to direct and accompany our clients on multi-day tours across the globe – from Europe to Asia, to North America and Australia…and more! Our leaders manage arrangements and services, and provide relevant information and commentary as representatives of the ROCS Group.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- What we’re looking for:
• An outgoing personality;
• A passion for travel, geography, history and attractions;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Above par customer service skills and knowledge of the tour areas;
• Research, people and time management skills;
• Knowledge of foreign languages will be considered an asset.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- Duties shall include:
• Providing general knowledge of attractions and destinations
• Developing and maintain an information file
• Preparing and deliver commentary
• Preparing for tours by making arrangements and confirming reservations
• Conducting tours and engaging customers in the experience
• Completing tour reports, daily logs and expense reports
• Assisting our clients according to their individual needs
• Escorting passengers
This is a part time role
bottom of page