RETAIL MANAGER (ROCS20413)
INGLOT THE STUDIO
We are seeking experienced individuals to lead one of the most popular concept makeup stores on the island in some of Malta’s most prestigious locations, including Sliema, Mosta, Tigné Point, Valletta and Fgura.
If you have a passion for service excellence, embrace the challenge of retail sales, are able to ensure customer satisfaction and you can do all this whilst managing a team and assuming full responsibility of an INGLOT store or INGLOT the Studio...Then we want to hear from YOU!
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • A thorough knowledge of nails and nail care, including a relevant industry qualification as a nail technician
• A basic knowledge of hand and foot massage techniques
• Excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills
• Willingness to train in our Studio’s specific nail service offerings
• Enthusiasm and excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Be honest, responsible, and reliable
• Past experience within the nail industry will be considered an asset
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Providing consistent professional nail, hand, and foot treatments in accordance with Studio protocols and accepted certification practices.
• Performing preparatory work and properly cleaning and restocking the work area as required. Handling guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
• Providing accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
• Actively promoting the Studio, treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions, and/or discounts available.
• Meeting the Studio’s service standards.
• Having complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating guests in these areas
• Upholding the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the Studio’s policies and procedures.