RETAIL & OFFICE HOUSEKEEPER (ROCS 20431)
We are looking for well-trained housekeepers for roles available both within offices as well as in retail locations.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- •Candidates with at least 2 years’ experience in housekeeping at a 5* hotel will be given preference
•Willingness to train and assist in salon basics
•Excellent command of the English language
•Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
•Physical ability to carry out cleaning tasks
•Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Cleaning the interior and exterior of the retail outlets / offices and any property forming part of the Employer’s assets, including movable and immovable furniture, bathrooms, and kitchen maintenance
• Assisting our retail team with every day needs, including assisting in cleaning stations before and after use
• Receiving and serving guests, including assisting managers with cashing operations during busy periods or whenever necessary.
• Assisting makeup artists, nail technicians and managers with all their requirements as may from time to time be required.
• Stock unpackaging and checking upon consignment from abroad
• Stock taking and replenishment on a regular basis as requested by management. Securing and supervising tradesmen/contractors
• Assisting with promotions, special events, and advertising
This is a full time role
Candidates must be based locally