MARKETING EXECUTIVE (ROCS20422)
The ROCS Group is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive with a proven track record in advertising management and social media marketing who will be able to develop creative strategies to improve overall campaigns and social media presence of all departments within the ROCS Group. As a Marketing Executive one should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works, and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on these channels.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • Proven working experience in social media marketing;
• A solid knowledge of spoken and written English;
• Knowledge of social media analytic tools, social media platforms, and Microsoft Office;
• A passion for creative, visual storytelling;
• Understanding of the major marketing channels;
• Positive attitude, attention to detail, and a professional, customer-oriented attitude;
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO;
• Ability to multitask and organisational skills to manage the marketing requirements of the different departments within the group;
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Build and execute a social media strategy with the rest of the Business Development team through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action;
• Optimize company pages to increase the visibility of the Group’s social content;
• Collaborate with other departments in the group to ensure that marketing content is consistent with targets and goals;
• Analysing marketing data and insights available, best practices, and creating reports and presenting plans according to ways forward;
• Help identify and manage relationships with social media influencers and affiliates;
• Coordinate and assist with planning and execution of press, influencer, and brand events.
This is a full time role