MAKEUP ARTIST (ROCS20376)
INGLOT THE STUDIO
Are you a qualified Makeup Artist ready to launch your career within our retail teams at INGLOT the Studio in Sliema, Mosta, Valletta, Tigné Point and Fgura? We are looking for creative individuals who will embrace the challenge of retail sales and deliver excellent customer service every time.
We want you to have a keen interest in, and flair for, make up and makeup techniques, coupled with a creative style. This and embracing the challenge of retail sales, delivering excellent customer service every time, and wanting to work in some of the most prestigious locations on the island is the first step to joining our team!
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • Be in possession of a relevant industry makeup qualification
• Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Have previous experience within the makeup industry
• Be in possession of a minimum of an O’ level standard of education
• The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work on own initiatives and as part of a team
• Be honest, responsible, and reliable
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Providing customers with all necessary assistance and information in respect to makeup requirements
• Identifying customer trends and needs and providing relevant feedback to the Studio management
• Establishing relationships with regular clients to better understand and satisfy their needs
• Handling guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
• Carry out research on new products and services that may be provided using the INGLOT studios’ products
• Promoting the range of makeup products and services of the INGLOT studios to all clients
• Implementing any promotional campaigns as directed by Studio management
• Assist in all areas of Studio operation as requested by management.