KIDS’ AREA ATTENDANT (ROCS20420)
The ROCS Group is expanding its operations and will soon undertake responsibility for the creation and management of a kids’ area in one of Malta’s leading retail locations. The selected candidates will be responsible for the day-to-day running of this venture, as well as for the well-being and upkeep of the area.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • A professional, friendly, and enthusiastic demeanour with excellent guest service skills
• Able to work on a flexible schedule, including work on weekends and public holidays, as necessary.
• Excellent knowledge of the Maltese and English languages is a must, and knowledge of other languages in addition to these will be considered an asset.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Interacting with and entertaining children who are making use of the area at any given time.
• Providing care to children including contacting the parent or guardian to change soiled diapers, cleaning soiled clothing and accessories, attending to their personal needs, and similar needs
• Developing and implementing activities for the children
• Ensuring that a safe, fun, and interactive environment is provided to children using the kids’ area.
• Deal effectively with a diversity of individuals.
• Adjust to the changing demands of the work.
• Respond to requests and inquiries from the general public.
Refer to Job Requirements