JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER (JOBS10104)
A member of our group is looking for a junior graphic designer / creative digital designer to complement a team of marketing professionals looking after a number of companies operating in travel, investments, retail, property, employment and media.
The ideal candidate for this post would be a graphic designer with knowledge of business development, website updating and a passion for design & innovation. He or she would be required to actively contribute to the creative process and complete designs from concept stage to final delivery within pre-established time frames. The chosen candidate must be able to communicate well with internal staff at all levels as well as external suppliers, digital platforms, printers and media.
Applicants are primarily expected to have an eye for aesthetics and design and a good knowledge of computer applications used in graphic design and website development.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Applicants are expected to be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Wix development platform and other similar software products. Previous experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Audition and other software directly related to graphic design, video and audio editing will be considered an asset. Candidates need to be artistic, technical, be able to communicate effectively, organized and above all in possession of problem-solving capabilities.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Developing graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
• Updating company websites on pre-established simple to use website development platforms.
• Preparation of illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
• Planning presentation of materials, products, or services.
• Preparation of notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
• Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas.
• Presenting ideas to the marketing team.
• Updating, developing, promoting and managing social media channels for the group.
• Updating company websites and enhancing internal software applications.
• Designing and preparation up to pre-printing stage of brochures, leaflets, billboards etc.
• Meeting with the marketing team and adjusting designs to fit their needs
• Coming up with innovative ideas and out of the box solutions as projects develop.
Refer to Job Requirements