HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (ROCS20513)
The ROCS Group is looking for Human Resources Assistant to join the team at head office in Floriana. The selected candidate will share responsibility for the company’s employee lifecycle, as well as the development and training of employees and will be reporting to the Chief Talent Officer.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • Excellent verbal and written use of both the Maltese and English languages.
• Knowledge of recruitment processes and local employment law
• Knowledge of GDPR legislation
• Fluency in Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Word and Excel
• Strong organisational skills
• Knowledge of the recruitment processes of foreign nationals will be considered an asset
Candidates must be based in Malta, and those with at least 2 years' experience in an HR role in Malta will be given preference.
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package, the potential for career growth, and other benefits resulting from working with a group of companies.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Assisting with the recruitment process for different sections of the company – including interviewing, shortlisting, and selection
• Assisting with drafting employment contracts, addendums to agreements, and assisting in processing work permits where required
• Assisting with creating, implementing, and improving policies and procedures
• Assisting with overseeing employee relations, employee development, and taking disciplinary action when necessary
• Ensuring that employee records are kept up to date
• Assisting with preparing and presenting reports related to employee performance, payroll matters, and employee distribution
This is a full time role