HAIRSTYLISTS ( ROCS20435)
INGLOT THE STUDIO
We are looking to hire fully trained hair stylists to join our retail teams at INGLOT the Studio in Sliema, Mosta, Tigné Point and Fgura.
You will need to be able to shape, style, colour, straighten, and permanently wave hair with chemical reformation solution and provide clients with hair and scalp treatments. This as well as being outgoing, responsible, and wanting to work in some of the most prestigious locations on the island is the first step to joining our retail team!
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • A thorough knowledge of hair and hair care, including a relevant industry qualification as a hair stylist
• Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality, while still maintaining a professional approach with clients
• Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to work on own initiatives and as part of a team
• Have a flair for fashion, creativity, and beauty and be interested in keeping up with new trends
• Possess a minimum of an O’ Level standard of education
• Be honest, responsible, and reliable
• At least two years’ experience within the hair industry
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Carrying out client consultations, discussing client’s wishes, needs, and requirements, and actively promoting hair care programs
• Preparing, shaping, and styling ladies, men’s, & children’s hair using different styling tools and techniques as necessary
• Providing hair care services such as deep conditioning, permanent waving, straightening, pre-lightening and colouring, and colour correction
• Keeping client record cards updated as necessary and transferring information to the computer client file
• Upholding the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the Studio’s policies and procedures.
• Performing preparatory work and properly cleaning and restocking work areas as required
• Reception duties where necessary, including answering the telephone, setting appointments, and operating the computer
• Having complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating guests in these areas
This is a full time role