GRAPHIC DESIGNER (ROCS20426)
The ideal candidate for this post would be a graphic designer with knowledge of business development and a passion for design & innovation . He or she would be required to actively contribute to the creative process and complete designs from concept stage to final delivery. The chosen candidate must be able to communicate well with internal staff at all levels as well as external suppliers, printers and media.
Applicants are primarily expected to have an eye for aesthetics and design and a good knowledge of computer applications used in graphic design and website development.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Applicants are expected to be proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Audition and other software directly related to graphic design, video and audio editing. Candidate need to be artistic, technical, be able to communicate effectively, organized and above all in possession of problem solving capabilities.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Developing graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
• Preparation of illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
• Planning presentation of materials, products, or services.
• Preparation of notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
• Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas.
• Presenting ideas to the marketing team.
• Updating, developing, promoting and managing social media channels for the group.
• Updating company websites and enhancing internal software applications.
• Designing and preparation up to pre-printing stage of brochures, leaflets, billboards etc.
• Meeting with the marketing team and adjusting designs to fit their needs
• Projecting budgets and schedules
• Editing video footage into TV / web adverts.
• Editing sound clips
A remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the chosen candidates.
This is a full time role