FOREIGN NATIONALS LIAISON OFFICER (ROCS20421)
The ROCS Group is looking for a Foreign Nationals Liaison Officer to assist with the engagement and monitoring of Foreign Non-EU nationals and other employees within the ROCS Group. The selected candidate will be required to work on a full-time basis as part of the Human Resources Department of the ROCS Group and its subsidiaries.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- • The selected candidate will be responsible for the engagement process of foreign nationals and must therefore be knowledgeable about this process.
• They must also be computer literate, able to speak and write fluent English, possibly understand speak Tagalog and possess a valid driving license and ideally own vehicle.
• Candidates who are in possession of Maltese residency permits and are knowledgeable about the Maltese property market will be given preference.
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Complete local engagement documentation requirements
• Complete foreign engagement documentation requirements
• The pickup of the employees from the airport
• Complete induction course with all new employees
• Coordinate accommodation for the first week
• Looking for the employees’ accommodation and liaise with same employees
• Accompany employees to health clinics in order to complete employment documentation
• Liaise with foreign recruitment partners;
• Liaise with local governmental authorities
• Liaise with Jobsplus regarding necessary documentation.
This is a full time role