top of page
ACCOUNTS CLERK (ROCS20506)
The ROCS Group is seeking a full-time Accounts Clerk to join its accounting team. We are looking for responsible, reliable, and trustworthy candidates who are interested in joining the team in this role.
You must also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Able to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines that might from time to time require working overtime
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and listening
• Computer Literacy: MS Office, accounting software, Internet, email systems
• Ability to work on own initiatives and as part of a team
• Able to work under pressure
• Candidate must be responsible, reliable and trustworthy
• A’Level standard of education in accounts is requested but not essential
• Work experience in accounts will be considered as an asset
• Knowledge in Travel Industry will be considered an asset
The key reponsibilities of this post include:
- • Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping and complete banking transactions.
• Update creditors/debtors ledgers
• Payment processing
• Reconciling and checking Travel Documents
• Liaise with banks on any banking issues
• Assistance with end of month routines
• Assist the head of accounts with day-to-day duties
• Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
• Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, voice mail systems and personal computers.
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
• Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
• Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
• Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
• Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments.
• Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
• Troubleshoot problems involving office equipment, such as computer hardware and software.
• Any other clerical work associated with accounts
This is a full time role
bottom of page